We are very happy to announce that our showroom is once again open.
We hope that you and your family are all healthy while navigating through these recent challenges. We are committed to providing a safe environment for your and our employees' health and peace of mind. We are operating in strict compliance with all CDC and social distancing guidelines.
What Bob Wagner's is doing for our customers and employees:
- We are following CDC guidelines.
- We are staffed with the minimum number of personnel we need to function per the governer's order.
- Based upon our space, our showroom is limited to the number of visitors at a time. Please call ahead to make an appointment whenever possible.
- We will adhere to the 6-foot social distancing recommendation at all times.
- Hand sanitizers are required for all employees and available for all customers.
- We have increased the frequency of our cleaning and wipe down all common touch areas throughout the day.
- Any returned hard surface samples are thoroughly disinfected and soft suface surface samples are quarantined for 24 hours before returning to the showroom floor.
- Our installers have a daily temperature check and fill-out a health screening form.
- Our employees are not to report to work if they are sick and will be sent home if they appear to be sick.
- For deliveries, installations and estimates, we will call prior to the appointment to make sure everyone in the home is feeling well.
What you can do for us:
- Please let us know if you or someone else in your home is sick. We will reschedule your in-store appoinment, in-home measurement or installation.
- Please use the available hand sanitizer and masks when visiting our showroom. Gloves are available if you would like to use them.
- Please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Please don't enter our showroom if you have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Effective Friday, June 5th, we have resumed our normal hours of operation. Appointments outside of these hours are available by request.
We are excited and eager at Bob Wagner's Flooring America to get to know you and help you with all your floor covering needs. We offer in-home service and are very experienced in the commercial area. We look forward to meeting you at any of our three locations - Downingtown PA, West Chester PA or Middletown, DE. Since 1975, Bob Wagner's Flooring America has been owned and operated by the same family and is now in its second generation of ownership. Building on the same core values of outstanding service and unyielding integrity on which the Company was founded, we have become the area's flooring leader in selection, professional service and quality installation. Thank you for your continued business throughout the years.
We are proud to be both members and sponsors of our local community. We are especially proud that, in over 45 years of business, our community, their families and their friends have entrusted us to serve their flooring needs time and time again. Our customers are the best form of advertising. We have never forgotten the importance of doing whatever it takes to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied.
Thank you to all of you who have entrusted your business to us in the past. We invite you, and anyone who has not already experienced our outstanding service, to visit our pleasant, hassle-free showrooms. See how our award winning staff can make your home more beautiful.