Who We Are
As a family-owned and operated small business since 1975, Bob Wagner's Flooring America has been part of the community for over 46 years. Original founder Bob Wagner entered the industry with "Bob Wagner's Mill Carpet" opting for a carpeting store at the suggestion of a friend. During the summers, Bob's son Matt worked in the shop, learning the trade himself. Now in our second generation of ownership under Matt Wagner, we continue to build on the same core values of outstanding service and unyielding integrity that have made us the area's flooring leader in selection, professional service, and quality installation. In 2015, our team at Bob Wagner's Flooring America was formally recognized with an award for 40 years of service to the Downingtown community by then-Senator Andy Dinniman.
We are excited to get to know you and help with all your floor covering needs. We'd love to welcome you at any of our three locations — Downingtown, PA, West Chester, PA, or Middletown, DE. Additionally, we can come to you for in-home shopping. Thank you for your continued business throughout the years; we look forward to meeting your future flooring needs.
Serving Our Community
In the wake of Hurricane Ida, many of our neighbors suffered devastating losses to their homes and businesses. Helping others has always been a family value, and as a family-owned business, Bob Wagner's Flooring America stepped up to assist. We provided free carpet and cushion to help flood victims by providing some warmth and comfort while they got back on their feet. Employees, volunteers, and local Boy Scout Troop 79 joined together to give back to the community that has supported Bob Wagners for nearly five decades.
Bob Wagner's is also proud to support HIGH 5 Soccer for kids with special needs. During the fall and spring seasons, players pair up with teen and adult buddies for soccer-based activities and games that are adapted to each child's ability. The goal? Simply to have fun!
We hope that you and your family are all healthy while navigating the challenges of COVID-19. We are committed to providing a safe environment for you and our employees.
What Bob Wagner's is doing for our customers and employees:
- All employees are required to wear a mask.
- We will adhere to the 6-foot social distancing recommendation at all times.
- Hand sanitizers are required for employees and are available for all customers.
- We have increased the frequency of our cleaning and continue to wipe down all common touch areas throughout the day.
- For deliveries, installations, and estimates, we will call prior to the appointment to make sure everyone in the home is feeling well.
What you can do for us:
- Please wear a mask in our showroom.
- Please use the available hand sanitizer when visiting our showroom. Gloves are available if you would like to use them.
- Please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Please don't enter our showroom if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Home Renovation Services
- Construction Services
- Free In-Home Measurement
- Design Consultations
- Residential Flooring Installation
- Commercial Flooring Installation
Contact us to learn more about our wide selection of flooring. We’re proud to serve clients in Downingtown, Coatesville, Honey Brook, Chester Springs, Lionville, and Exton, PA, as well as the surrounding areas.